Who We Are
SYNERGY IMPACT CONSULTANTS LIMITED (RC: 1186734) is an indigenous company that specializes in Training and Consultancy Services, Project Management, Contract Management, Procurement, Supply and Logistics. We aimed at offering a service where quality, efficiency and value for money are key fundamentals. The aims are tailored towards operating high standards of workmanship, quality, commercial awareness, communication, safety and welfare. It is the intention of the company to employ a locally based skilled and experienced workforce, and to implement a training and development programme in liaison with local educational and training providers, the main aim being to support reciprocal investment in the local economy.
To become a foremost organization delivering sustainable services with a reputation built on performance..
We have the experience and personnel to provide the highest quality services on schedule and within budget. We support our clients from project inception, to the commissioning of the project and our intending networks of local offices will in no doubt enable us to offer our clients the dual advantages of a strong local presence and broad geographical reach.
Our strength lies in the crop of young, dynamic and vastly experienced Professionals. With a combined experience acquired by our key personnel spanning over 10 – 15 years, we are bold to say that we are fully prepared to provide our clients with a most professional, competent and efficient services
To be the leading and sought-after company providing excellent services for clients and partners in Nigeria, Africa and the World in general.
To develop people, organizations, and societies to be effective at reaping set and ideal goals and objectives
To develop innovative, cutting edge, client-centered and effective solutions through strategic project management, contracting jobs, supply and logistics, training and consultancy services and other unique strategies.
Quality Policy Statement
It is the policy of Synergy Impact Consultants Limited to:
- Implement and execute works and services that meet the client requirement.
- Select Suppliers and Subcontractors who also meet these requirements.
We realize this by:
- Engaging all employees in the company effort to execute work and provide quality services in accordance with the postulated quality system.
- Continuous evaluating the quality system to ensure that the client requirements are met.
- Holding the management responsible and acceptable for the management of the quality system.
- Defining measurable objectives which are evaluated and reviewed by the management.
- Providing personnel for the execution and verification.